There are more than just plants that make up Lincoln Memorial Garden. People are an important part of the Garden as well. This includes board members, volunteers, staff, and most important of all, members. It’s the Garden’s members who attend programs, members who use and appreciate the Garden, and members that form the core from which the Garden draws its volunteers, board members and loyal supporters.
LMG members receive many great benefits:
- The Garden’s seasonal newsletters which keeps members informed of Garden events and activities;
- Reduced fees for events and classes;
- First notice on many programs offered – some of which fill before they are announced to the general public;
- A 10% discount on items in the Garden’s gift shop (except books);
- Because we are a member of the American Horticultural Society (AHS) you as a member will have reciprocal privileges to over 300 botanical gardens, arboreta, and conservatories across the country. Just in Illinois there are 10 sites including Anderson Japanese Gardens, Garfield Park Conservatory and the Morton Arboretum. The Missouri Botanical in St. Louis is also an AHA member. These sites offer special admission prices and other benefits to you because of your LMG membership. All you need to do is show them your membership card. Checkout the full list of participating sites at www.ahsgardenin.org/gardening-programs/rap
Individual – $40
Family – $75
Senior – $30
Railsplitter – $150
Jens Jensen – $500
Harriet Knudson – $750
Business – $75
Use this link to become a member. Please note: the first two lines of the form will ask you to create a login name and password.