Need an activity to keep busy and to express your creativity during this unexpected
school break? Lincoln Memorial Garden is hosting an art contest for teenagers 16-
19 with prizes awarded for the most creative and the artwork that most represents
the Garden. Here’s the rules:
• Artists must be between the ages of 16 and 19 and live in Sangamon County.
• Artwork may be any style (crayon, markers, paints, collage, etc. NOTE:
photography not included here as our annual photography contest will be
announced soon—submit photos there!).
• Artwork must represent some aspect of Lincoln Memorial Garden—perhaps
an event you have attended, a bird or mammal or insect you have seen at the
Garden, your favorite spot in the Garden, a Garden landscape in your
favorite season, etc.
• Entries must be scanned or photographed and sent to
email@example.com by 5 p.m. April 30, 2020.
• When submitting the entry, include your name, age and something about
your inspiration for the artwork.
• Entries will be judged by a panel of Garden staff and Board Members.
Entries will be displayed at the Nature Center once we reopen, may be shared on
lincolnmemorialgarden.org, the Seasons newsletter for members and on the
Lincoln Memorial Garden Facebook page.